Rina Home page
How will it work?
All communication between national bodies on cross-border social security files will take place using structured electronic documents.
These documents will be routed through the EESSI (hosted centrally by the European Commission) to the correct destination in another EU country.
Staff in social security bodies will be able to find the correct destination in another EU country using a directory of national bodies.
What are the benefits?
For the public:
- faster management of claims
- faster calculation and payment of benefits
For public administrations:
- standardised flows of information
- better multilingual communication thanks to common structured documents
- optimised verification and collection of data